Hi all! I thought I would do the very fun Springtime Tag I saw on Youtube recently through misshollyberries (watch her video here). I really like knowing how others answer these questions so please let me know some of your faves below!
- Spring means glowing skin. What do you do for healthy glowing skin?
I am naturally very glowy (read: oily mess), but I have been loving the ELF Illuminating Palette lately! I really love the first and fourth shades, and I love that they are very subtle but beautiful highlights. I purchased mine at Target for $6.
- What is the first beauty thing you think of when the weather warms up?
I’ve been really into highlighting (with concealers) and bronzing with cream bronzer – I feel like it’s changed my complexion!
- What is your favorite part of spring?
Sigh… I honestly dislike Spring. I do love the rain, though, so maybe the stormy days.
- Do you do your hair differently in the spring?
Yes! I will not dare to flat iron! It will become a hot mess really quickly haha. I wear it naturally curly, whereas in the Winter I did flar iton it once every couple of weeks.
- What clothing item are you most excited about wearing?
Hmm… I am not a big fashion person, but I think skater dresses and skirts are really cute.
- What is your favorite springtime smell or fragrance?
Prada Candy! And I love beachy scents in the Spring and Summer so sometimes I will use a sea salt spray in my hair.
- Favorite springtime lipstick color?
I will never let go of my brown-y nudes! But I recently got the NYX High Voltage lipstick in Flutterkiss which is a lot lighter than my typical nudes and it’s very spring-y.
- Favorite springtime nail color?
I have a few! China Glaze Secret Periwinkle, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Go Ginza (love), Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, American Apparel Summer Peach, Essie Fiji (stuck with pretty much pastels here)
- What is spring like where you live?
Really gross! I live in Florida and it’s unbearably hot as soon as “winter” ends. It’s already been in the 90s recently and I am slowly melting!